- About Us
- R & D
- Investor Relationship
1.Responsible for the task of domestic product marketing;
2. To maintain the existing customer relationships, develop new customers, expand the scope of product sales and accomplish sales targets;
3.To grasp the market trends, quickly identify the thythm of products on the market and interested customers and take the initiative to forward the products to customers;
4. To be familiar with the product specification, features, and selling points, control product quotation, and conduct product promotion operation, order negotiations and follow-up activities.
1.College degree or above, more than three years of relevant experience, marketing and other related majors;
2.Have a certain degree of market analysis and judgment capability, good customer service awareness;
3.Be responsible and able to withstand no small work pressure;
4.Be outgoing, quick responsive, strong expression ability, good communication skills and capacity with affinity.Apply for the post
Job description： Antenna RF communication research and development; program evaluation, design, debugging and performance optimization.
1.Bachelor degree or above, electromagnetic field and microwave, communications, electronic information engineering and other related majors;
2. More than 3 years experience in research and development work of mobile phone antennas, with solid theoretical foundation;
3. Proficient in using network analyzer, general-purpose tester and other equipment;
4. Able to use HFSS, CST and other simulation softwares to conduct antenna design;
5. Experience of antenna debugging (international customers) is preferred;
6. Able to work overtime to for project debugging if the project progress requires;
7.Strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills.